onsdag den 16. marts 2011

Cast-lies and sweden trip

Went to the doctor, and a friendly nurse cut off my cast. I didn't tell her that I actualle took it off many days ago while drunk... and then put it back on.
Norwegian nurse: "Awwww, doesn't it feel weird having the cast off for the first time in 5 weeks? come and wash it - for the first time in 5 weeks!"
Norwgian doctor: "be carefull now, it probably feels weird having it off in the beginning. are you okay with it? can you use your hand normally?"

me: " -.-*... uhm.. thank you.. AAAAAHHHH.. lovely... yes. fine. uhm... thanks... yes.... awesome..." *feeling guilty* (I have been using my arm for work with/without cast for a pretty long time now...)

And today me, the prince, Anne and Sofia went to Sweden. Awesome trip! bought beer, new clothing etc..
The Prince



me, standing in swedish snow

The Prince was very entertained by the swedish mailboxes :)

 Good day! but it's sad to think about, that people will be leaving in only 6 weeks... damn.. But I really like Sweden! :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar