tirsdag den 29. januar 2013

ohoy!

long time, no see...

well, a lot happened since the last time I wrote; school is moving on, my friend Gråstein has been promoted to being my boyfriend, my babies Random and Baby has passed away, my parents got a new dog and a few weeks ago I moved upstairs into a great, big apartment with Tasia :3

oh, and of course I now got 2 new babies; Bailey and Malin <3

I've quit my job at the restaurant to concentrate more on my school and in the hopes of finding a new job that's more fitting.

I'm going strong as a vegan, but money is short... moving is expensive! gawd, I should know that by now...

pics from new years eve:

around midnight, me and Anja <3


people doing the 'eeey margarena'-dance


around 4 am Anja started to tire out





much love to Pan <3

the ladies: Gaia and Sorte aka. Sortfod

vegan sushi made by Anja<3


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar