torsdag den 21. april 2011

new hair

My hair FINALLY became white! and I love it! but I'm done bleaching it now. I think I've damaged the environment and my hair enough now. Other than that, nothing new. the snowboarding season for me is over now, since I have to work every day, and Simon is leaving with my snowboard on saturday. I had my last trip up the mountain today, and it was awesome/ I was awesome! but the snow is just too slushy to be good anymore. and you don't need a jacket either, that's how hot it is right now! even on the top!

all the ski-stores are having a sale now, so I bought a couple of new key-chains. I love them!

One week left, before going to Stockholm and then back to dk!
now, I will force myself to go to bed... Have to meet early tomorrow...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar