lørdag den 9. april 2011

the summer-thing

Oh gawd.
I've been invited to stay for free in Barcelona for a whole week with Lloyd. I can't say no to that!?
And two girls from my gymnasie (danish college) asked if I want to rent a apartment in Berlin! I can't say no to that!? we've been talking about going to Berlin together for so long!

so I'm changing my summer plans a bit. instead of hitch-hiking to France, I'll buy a Interrail ticket! then I can start out in Barcelona with Lloyd(after a visit to Amsterdam and Paris), and then go to France with Anja (If she can) and then end the interrail in Berlin with Niko and Christine. :)
It'll probably be more expensive, but what the heck. I'll just cut back on some other things! and besides... It's my last summer, before going back to school ;__;
but I'm still looking forward to finishing studying. then I can work with Doctors Without Borders! (Médecins Sans Frontières) man... seems so far away right now...

But first of may is coming up! looking forward to seeing Stockholm and Upsala with Sofia and Anne!
and when I land in Copenhagen, I'm going to Tivoli with W <3

ah... only 5 weeks of work left... XD

-from the last time I was in berlin! <3 over a year ago, now... K and Lloyd :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar