mandag den 10. oktober 2011

So much info about the body... @___@

insane!

But I actually never thought, I would become this smart! Ask me about the nervesystem, and I'll answer :p
and the brain! and senses! and hormones! This is so cool, I love my school!
 Anywho, nothing new in the private. Me and W split again, but I don't think it'll make a big difference in my everyday life.
trying to either draw or write everyday, but there's just so much homework... X_x

And my apartment is getting along pretty well.  I want to post some pics, but they're all on my other computer. (No I'm defenitely NOT in school right now, with my school computer, doing something NOT school-related...)

weather is pretty cold and grey right now. Luve it! <3 have to go out and get some good autumn pics, soon!

peace out!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar