torsdag den 26. april 2012

working my ass off

so. finished my first inturn-stay at the hospital, had my exam, all is great yadda yadda. now I'm back in school, reading again and working looong nightshifts at the restaurant...
last night was crazy! guests just kept coming, and we were only two working in the kitchen that evening! so, of course, it got really late! like, really really late! finished up at around 2am and then straight home to bed! good thing, there's no school today, only pilates in the afternoon :3

when we finally closed up, and the last guests were leaving, we didn't know whether to cry or laugh. ending up laughing. a lot. and drinking beer. and liters of soda and coffee. 

oh, and sunday, when I was also closing up the kitchen, the oven decided it had missed me so much, that it just haaaad to hug me. OUCH! =nasty burn on my arm.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar