lørdag den 19. maj 2012

okay.. so... Blogger.com changed their web-design (at least on my computer they did)..
which means I'm kinda disabled right now... It took me one year, to learn how to use the old system. and now I can start all over. for the same reason, I stopped using facebook. (that and too much drama..)

so.. sorry about the non-excisting blogs the last, many weeks... but also, I've been busy having a life! or something... nothing new happened, I still live in the same town, go to the same school and work the same place...

But I did actually did something nice today: I bought a necklace that I can wear whithout feeling shame over my own consumerism!
the necklace is made by a young survivor from Cambodia. I would strongly suggest everyone to take a look at their main webpage! and this is where I bought the pre-mentioned necklace :)

also, me and my friend, Sarah, have decided to go to Rome, while we prepare for our final exams before summerbreak :) sun, culture, museums and good wine? yessir! (whilst reading of course... -.-')
so, pictures will follow soon :3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar