søndag den 21. november 2010

beer and lovely colleagues!

I actually ended up getting beer yesterday!
The prince and I, were tugged in for the night when some of our wonderfull colleagues came knocking on our door, asking if we wanted to meet, drink and chat.
we did. The prince (also known as JD) got VERY drunk. it was fun! I really like this place and theese people! We only had a bottle of captain morgan, but one of the other girls had some beer that she shared. <3 LOVE <3
we made some great toasts: "housekeeping motherfuckeeeeer!!"
awesome! But I realized that actually none of our colleagues are norwedian! only swedish and german... geez, I'll never learn norwedian... but I still got until May so hopefully I'll pick up something?..

Time here really flies. still miss my boyfriend and some of my friends back in dk.. But I feel like I've finally moved on, and pushed myself out of my comfort-zone, and it's wonderfull!
I'm cutting my hair soon.

Right now, I'm trying to write a little bit.. I also wanna draw, but don't got the paper...
hopefully I'll soon get the money for this cutiepie:
better get to bed soon. have another day as cindarella ahead of me :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar