fredag den 19. november 2010

pizza friday and beer dreaming

Nice day. I like my bosses.
one of them have a smiley piercing and long fake nails with green glitter. I like her a lot. also, she is very absent-mindet in a good way. her head flying around all the time.
this is where I work


talked with my boyfriend for an hour over skype. I really adore that thing! and I still miss him, but I think time will fly. and we should be able to pull through this! he got me some new markers! :)
gawd. cannot believe it's friday allready. should be out partying but alcohol is freaking expensive here! and I also really just enjoy sitting in the couch with my danish friend, JD, and watching bad anime, eating crisps and pizza. oh yer! this is life I tell ya! even though I really would love a beer... Newcastle brown ale... <3

I hope I can soon get the money for the snowboard gear. I really wanna go out, before we get flooded with tourists..

feel like listening to new age... and arabic folk music!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar