lørdag den 20. november 2010

a fairytale

once upon a time in this time we are in right now, there is a prince. now, this prince has a straightening iron. This item makes him to a very strange, even odd, prince. I would call it a princess. but if I call the prince for princess, he gets all mad!
this is a picture of the socalled item
the prince and I are friends, and we work together. it's a good job, even thoug it's though sometimes. we're kinda like cindarella. but instead of the evil stead-mom, there's rich, friendly tourists.
the hard-earned money that the prince makes from being cindarella, goes to cloning trolls.
yes. trolls. we are, after all, in Norway - the land of trolls!
my hard-earned money will probably be used to travel some more. I'm thinking a lot about Hawaii for a couple of weeks for surfing... or just London for doing nothing. and I owe my little-sis a trip to London anyway.
the prince and I, are currently of work for the weekend. it's nice. we'll probably watch a lot of anime etc.
my fav for the moment, is Avatar - the last airbender. I really enjoy Bleach and Naruto too, but it takes so long for the plot to move on.... the prince is watching naruto.
so for now, the princess... uhm, prince and I, are living happily together. we propably wont continue to do so, but the moment now is what counts!

the end

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar