torsdag den 10. februar 2011

had to happen...

oh well... it's my luck...

everything was going great. I was getting really good at turning and then I wanted to make a turn on a wrong spot apparently. as soon as I hit the ground, I could hear/feel the 'CRACK' in my left wrist.
I was crying a bit. but I still boardet down the mountain. when I got back home, I was afraid to look at my wrist. when I finally did it, it was really swollen. Anne was like"yer, it's definetly broken!"
and it was. went to the hospital, got morfin and a scan. that was funny! the morfin-part that is. the part where the doctor pushed a piece of my bone back into place was not that funny...
but luckily Anne and Sofia was with me! it kept my spirit high, and they gave me candy! thank you guys! you are great! :)
so on sunday I'm going back to dk, while my wrist heal. I'm going to loose a lot of money, but.. yer.. yadda yadda...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar