fredag den 25. februar 2011

summerplans

Back in Norway! grrreat trip. or something. only 11 hours... geez...
going back to work tomorrow! -with casp..

this summer, I finally figured out what to do! I kinda have a deal with myself, to visit at least one new country a year! first, I'll go back to palestine for a month or two with W. and then I'll hitch-hike to Paris with A! and from there on we'll go to a beach in the southern France and camp for a week or two, before hitch-hiking back to DK! It'll be great!(and cheap) I've never been in France before! and maybe I can get some mobile internet before, so I can keep my blog updated! -cause my purpose with this thing was really for my friends back home, so they can follow me on my trips :)

but first off, I have a date with Sweden 1st of May :3
here's a pic of some high quality entertainment:
Long live youtube <3
-and HPPP!

1 kommentar: