onsdag den 23. februar 2011

I foresee... schoOOOooool :O !

I can no longer brag about:
-never being caught in a Århus-bus without ticket. oh well. had a good run. 1,5 year without tickets before getting caught :p
-not to have broken anything
-being the youngest at different events
-not having seen star wars (damn you, prince!)

I really, really:
-miss Trysil + the prince
-hate the fact that the casp wont go off for three more weeks...
-want those boots <3
-adore myself
-love the fact that I havn't been ill for 8 months! (7-9-13)

I met Lisa the other day. we are talking about moving in together in a new town, where I can focus entirely on my education. sandra says that one-third of her classmates has allready dropped out. and she's still on her 1. year... yikes. school... but Lisa has a dog <3 and I really just wanna get this nurse-thing overwith!

going back up north on friday :3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar