onsdag den 11. maj 2011

Nothing big, really...

Back home in DK and loving it for once <3

moved back in with W, and we decided to start over with our relationship :)

So right now I'm just having fun with good old friends, chilling with W and anjoying my 'old' lifestyle.
Started to pierce again and soon, I'll get a new tattoo or two. or three.

got a little bit bored yesterday, though, so decided to give our room a make-over! so out with all the furniture and off with the dusty, old carpet.



... W was in school, so I was (pretty much) alone. big projekt.
but definitely worth it! even though it took me pretty much all day and my knees are totally busted today from krawling around on the floor and scraping glued carpet off the floor...
should've probably taken a before and after picture... hmm.. nah...

today was just a nice, quiet day. bought a new notebook computer and some movies. cleaned in our outer livingroom. and sat outside with some of my roomies and played card! coolnes XD

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar